This easy homemade Gingerbread Sugar Scrub works as an exfoliant and moisturizer for your skin. It makes a wonderful stocking stuffer for the holidays!
I love making my own DIY Beauty products at home. You can save so much money, and you know exactly what’s going into them. This recipe makes 16oz, you can pick up inexpensive 4oz plastic jars and you’ll have 4 stocking stuffers in no time. These are also great additions to a homemade beauty basket – pick up some exfoliating gloves, nail file, lotion, and put it all together in a pretty basket or container for a friend, teacher or family member.
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
Here’s how easy it is to make your own Gingerbread Sugar Scrub in just 10 minutes!
Makes: 16 oz.
• 1 cup Pure Cane Sugar
• 1½ cup Brown Sugar
• ¾ cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
• ½ tsp. Cinnamon
• ½ tsp. Ground Cloves
• ½ tsp. Ginger
• ½ tsp. Nutmeg
1. Combine dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
2. Add coconut oil and vanilla extract to dry mixture. Stir well.
3. Store in sealed mason jar.
Add a pretty ribbon and you’ve got a lovely homemade gift! this makes about 2 cups. For smaller stocking stuffers, I use two 4oz jars. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled if you have lots of stockings to fill. This also makes a nice addition to any bath and beauty gift basket.
Want More Great DIY Beauty Ideas?
Check out these other easy DIY beauty hacks you can do at home!
Latest posts by Ang Paris (see all)
- How to Get Free Admission to Your Local Zoo or Aquarium - April 26, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails - April 25, 2017
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie - April 24, 2017