Grilled Pineapple Fruit Salad is an easy tropical summer side dish or dessert for your next cookout! You’ll love how simple this is to make!
Grilled Pineapple Fruit Salad starts with grilled pineapple – which is so delicious. If you haven’t tried grilling pineapple yet, you’re missing out! The honey and lemon helps the pineapple caramelize as it cooks on the grill. You can add any fresh fruit you have on hand, but I love the combination of strawberries with pineapple. I think that the toasted coconut puts this right over the top. Serve this as a delicious side dish as is, or use it as a topping for vanilla ice cream. Everyone will love this recipe!
Grilled Pineapple Fruit Salad
Here’s how to make Grilled Pineapple Fruit Salad – be sure to pin the recipe to make again!
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1⁄3 cup shredded coconut
- Heat a large skillet over low heat. Add coconut and cook, stirring frequently, until it begins to brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and honey. Brush onto fruit. Grill fruit until heated and
- slightly charred. Combine and top with toasted coconut.
- **For strawberries, I either put them on skewers to grill or I use a little grill basket. I slice them after
- they are grilled.
Follow me on Pinterest for more amazing recipes:
We’ve got something for everyone from breakfast to dessert, and everything in between!
Latest posts by Ang Paris (see all)
- How to Get Free Admission to Your Local Zoo or Aquarium - April 26, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails - April 25, 2017
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie - April 24, 2017