My Mini Almond Bundt Cakes with Homemade Almond Whipped Cream will be the talk of the Easter table! You’ll love how delicious they are, and easy to make, too!
Not only are these Mini Almond Bundt Cakes perfect for Easter, they’re great for all kinds of occasions. These are an elegant addition to any bridal or baby shower or Mother’s Day get together. And, you’re going to love how easy they are to make. I love a dessert that looks impressive, don’t you?
Mini Almond Bundt Cakes
Here’s how to make the Mini Almond Bundt Cakes – be sure to pin this recipe so you can make it again and again!
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 ¼ almond extract
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Slivered Almond for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven 350-degrees. In a large pan over medium heat, toast the almonds. Stir the almonds around until lightly golden. After the almonds have cooled, grind them in a food processor until fine.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg, milk, and almond extract until smooth. Stir in the ground almonds. Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix to combine.
- Spray a mini bundt pan with baking spray and fill each well two-thirds of the way full. Bake 18-22 minutes until a tester comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool in the pan – then invert onto a wire rack.
You can serve these Mini Almond Bundt Cakes with just the Almond Whipped Cream and they’re perfect. You could also add a bowl of fresh berries to go along with it as well.
Homemade Almond Whipped Cream
Your guests will be so impressed with this homemade almond whipped cream!
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure almond extract
- Place a metal mixing bowl and your beaters in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Remove them combine the sugar, almond extract, and cream to the bowl. With your mixer on low, beat the cream until it thickens and you have stiff peaks.
Get More Easter Inspiration!
Follow my Pinterest board for lots more recipes, crafts, decor and activities just in time for Easter!
Follow Juggling Act Mama – Ang Paris’s board Easter on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Ang Paris (see all)
- How to Get Free Admission to Your Local Zoo or Aquarium - April 26, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails - April 24, 2017
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie - April 24, 2017