Decadent and delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars will wow your guests and are great for elegant food gifts or even potlucks! This post has been #Sponsored by NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE. As always, all opinions are my own. #NestleTollHouse #HolidayRemix #BakeSomeonesDay
Bars are a great easy dessert to make for a crowd. It’s a one bowl, one pan wonder dessert. My grandmother made the most delicious chocolate chip squares for all our family holiday gatherings. But, I have a confession to make – I’m a cookie dough lover. It’s one of my favorite forbidden treats. So I’m remixing a classic recipe and have a real treat for you today. It’s a #HolidayRemix! I’ve been spending a lot of time this year perfecting my cookie dough recipes so they are both delicious, and eggless. My recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars is made with tasty Nestle Toll House mini chocolate chips, and covered with a dark chocolate ganache. Sounds pretty decadent, huh? It is! You’ll be the hit of any holiday party with these babies, trust me!
I’m not sure which part is my favorite, the cookie dough, or the dark chocolate ganache on top! Let me tell you a funny story. The day I made these, my children were clamoring for ‘just one bite.’ I gave them each a small taste and they were in heaven. When Mr. Juggling Act came home, Ethan, 7, said, “Daddy, you have to try this! One bite and you’ll be in love!” Out of the mouths of babes! You know it’s good when it get the approval of both your children and your spouse!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups NESTLE Toll House mini chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cup NESTLE Toll House dark chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper (this will make it easy to remove the bars later.)
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Alternate the sweetened condense milk and flour, stirring until combined.
- Mix in the NESTLE Toll House mini chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough mixture into the lined pan. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the heavy cream and NESTLE Toll House dark chocolate morsels.
- Microwave on low for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
- Whisk the chocolate until smooth and then pour it over the top of the cookie dough filling. Use a spatula to evenly spread the mixture.
- Return to the refrigerator to cool for another 1-2 hours.
- Remove the bars from the pan by lifting them out with the parchment paper. Cut bars using a long sharp knife. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- I cut these fairly small as they are so rich and decadent!
Save $0.50 when you buy one (1) Nestlé® Toll House® Refrigerated Cookie Dough
Save $0.50 when you buy one (1) Nestlé® Toll House® Frozen Cookie Dough
Save $0.50 when you buy one (1) Nestlé® Toll House® Morsels
***These coupons are limited and only available while supplies last!
Ok, now since it’s the holiday season, I’m giving one lucky winner a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Just hop over to Instagram and enter to win!
Enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card
Latest posts by Ang Paris (see all)
- How to Get Free Admission to Your Local Zoo or Aquarium - April 26, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails - April 25, 2017
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie - April 24, 2017