This chicken and vegetables sheet pan dinner is a great way to enjoy seasonal veggies. Get dinner on the table easily and with only one pan!
I love when I can get dinner on the table quickly and easily – especially when I can do it with just one pan! It’s no secret I love sheet pan dinners. I shared one here just a couple of weeks ago and I’m back with this take on chicken thighs that’s sure to get everyone around the table. The great thing about this Chicken & Vegetables Sheet Pan Dinner is that it’s so versatile! You can tailor it to what might be in season at the time. For fall, I love these root veggies like the carrots and parsnips I used here, but you could also use potatoes and onions. Roasting vegetables always makes them sweeter and brings out such rich flavor that just about anything you use will complement the chicken perfectly. Other great options might be squash, thick slices of zucchini, or even grape tomatoes and cauliflower. I would love it if you experimented and shared your results with me.
Make sure you grab a copy of the recipe below.
You’re going to love how delicious each bite is, and the simple clean up afterward, too!
- 4 Legs and thighs attached (or purchase them in separate pieces)
- (seasoning for chicken – 1 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, ½ tsp garlic, 1 tsp salt)
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Parsnips
- (seasoning for Veggies – ½ tsp Italian seasoning, ½ seasoning salt, ½ tsp garlic, 1 tsp Olive Oil)
- 4 c Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 400
- 1. Begin by washing your chicken and patting dry. With a knife, separate the chicken thighs from the legs and place into a bowl. Add seasoning, oil and mix together until well coated
- 2. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan
- 3. Cut all peeled vegetables into thirds. Place into a bowl, add seasonings and oil and combined.
- 4. Place all veggies (except beans) around the chicken pieces
- 5. Cook for approximately 25 minutes
- 6. After 25 minutes, add the beans onto the sheet tray and continue cooking for another 15 minutes
If you missed my last sheet pan dinner idea you can find it by clicking the image below: