Make these adorable back to school dinosaur mason jar with the kiddos in no time! You’ll love these for storing all kinds of school supplies!
Hello everyone, and happy September! My name is Sam and I am a DIY and home improvement blogger at DIY Huntress. September means back to school, so I am thrilled to be able to share a fun and simple organization project with you today! Your kids will love storing their supplies in these cute dinosaur mason jars!
How to Make Dinosaur Mason Jars
Animal figurine projects are all the rage right now. They are simple and affordable to collect, paint, and customize (plus they look good glued onto virtually anything)! Another plus side to animal figurine products is that kids absolutely love them! So, gather up those fun figurines and get started on a project that will make your kiddos excited about organization. Here’s how!
Now, let’s get started!
- Crazy glue the feet (and maybe the tails, if they touch) to the lids of the mason jars.
- Let them dry for about an hour, to make sure the bond is secure.
- Spray paint the lids in your favorite color. For even coverage, make sure to spray in layers.
- Let the lids dry for a few hours.
- While waiting for the lids to dry, write out your supplies on the chalkboard labels.
- Once the lids are dry, replace them to the tops of the mason jars!
- Place the labels on the respective mason jars, and start organizing!
How awesome is that? These dinosaur mason jars are a simple, affordable, and fun way to get your kids excited about organizing their school supplies! You could also make these with small mason jars for dinosaur themed birthday party – they’d be great for holding favors!
If you’re looking for some more fun projects with mason jars, check out some of the ones featured on my website below!
Until next time, happy DIY’ing!