This Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie doesn’t have any alcohol, but it is packed with fresh ripe strawberries and pineapple. I am a Brand Ambassador for Hamilton Beach, sponsors of this post. Scroll down and enter to win a Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender. Please also note this post contains affiliate links. See our Disclosure policy for details.
Summertime is smoothie-time at our house. With so much fresh (and often local) fruit in season, it’s the perfect time of year to whip up delicious healthy smoothies. This Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie doesn’t have any alcohol, but it is packed with fresh ripe strawberries and pineapple. It’s full of flavor, and oh-so-very good!
My new Wave Action Blender from Hamilton Beach makes smoothies in minutes. It’s a cinch! I want my smoothies to be, well, smooth. I don’t care for chunks, lumps, or anything else. This blender does a great job of making a smooth mixture in no time. The buttons are clearly marked, so there’s no guess work on which setting to use.
Cream of Coconut takes what would be a strawberry pineapple smoothie to the next level. It makes the whole thing absolutely tropical, and who doesn’t love that? It’s so simple to make – you’ll love it for the whole family!
- 4 oz cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and process until it is smooth and creamy.
- Ice is optional though I love mine to be a bit slushy. Add enough crushed ice to achieve your desired thickness - I find this can vary.
Of course, if you wanted to add some alcohol for a grown-up treat, be my guest! I enjoy coconut rum the best with this.
Enter to Win:
Two lucky readers will each win a Hamilton Beach Wave Action Blender! Enter below for your chance to win!
Purchase the blender:
The blender has some pretty great features –
- Wave Action System pulls mixture into the blades for smooth results
- Lid spout makes pouring easy
- Gray Hamilton Beach blender has a dishwasher-safe 48 oz glass jar
- Ideal for smoothies, shakes and icy drinks
- Kitchen blender has a 700W peak power motor