- Dark chocolate brownie mix plus ingredients on the box
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Preheat your oven according to the box instructions. Line a 9×9 baking pan with tinfoil so that it overhangs on two sides and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the brownie batter also according to the box instructions.
- Add in the raspberry extract and beat well to combine. Fold in the raspberries, taking care not to mash them all up.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the dark chocolate chips.
- Bake per the box instructions. Remove from the oven and let set 15 minutes. Then carefully lift the brownies using the tinfoil. Place the brownies (still on the tinfoil) onto a cooling rack until the brownies are no longer warm.
- Remove the tinfoil and transfer the brownies to a cutting board. Cut into squares and serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for a truly decadent treat.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking a link and making a purchase does not increase your cost, but it does help support Juggling Act Mama.
Latest posts by Ang Paris (see all)
- How to Get Free Admission to Your Local Zoo or Aquarium - April 26, 2017
- Best Cinco de Mayo Cocktails - April 25, 2017
- Salted Caramel Mocha Protein Smoothie - April 24, 2017