Pumpkin and chocolate pairs perfectly in this Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait! It’s an easy no-bake treat perfect for Fall!
Hey, y’all! It’s Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes! I’m back this month with an easy and delicious, no-bake Fall treat! I am a huge fan of pumpkin and chocolate, so I created this Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfait to satisfy my seasonal craving. There really is no black magic, just deliciousness with these festive treats! 🙂
Life has been super busy at the Love Bakes Good Cakes house recently. Between normal life and everything that has came up in the last month, it’s almost a miracle I can get anything done. My oldest son has switched gears and is considering going to culinary school! We’ve been trying to get everything taken care of so he can chase his dream! We’ve had a few birthdays these past couple of weeks, a medical emergency that turned out to not be such a big deal (thank the Lord!). My mother-in-law is having some medical issues of her own involving her sciatic nerve…… sigh. I’m thinking about cloning myself – especially now that we’re heading into the busiest part of the year! It’s a good thing for quick and easy recipes – otherwise my family might not eat! It also helps to have a few teenagers more than willing to help out in the dinner department!
My life has been so hectic lately, I can’t believe we’re already looking at the end of October and into November!! Is it just me or has this year flown by?! Since we are in full Fall mode, these parfaits are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving desserts or for an after dinner delight anytime! They’re super simple to make ahead and all of the ingredients should be easy to find! I don’t know about you, but I love recipes like that! With all the craziness at my house right now, recipes have to be easy! 🙂
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-1/2 cups whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 24 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Set aside.
- Finely crush 16 of the Oreo cookies; set aside.
- Place half of the pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture evenly between 8 parfait glasses. Top with 2 tbsp. of hot fudge ice cream topping. Sprinkle 3 tbsp. of the Oreo crumbs over the top. Evenly divide the remaining pumpkin spice cheesecake mixture over the top. Sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbs over the parfaits. Place one whole Oreo in the parfaits just before serving.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy these Pumpkin and Oreo Black Magic Parfaits as much as my family does! If you’re looking for more pumpkin-y treats, be sure to check out the posts below!
Other Posts You May Enjoy: